By living our Purpose and our Values every day we will benefit our distribution network, partners, communities and society as a whole.
To Enable people to shape a safer future by caring for their lives and dreams.
In defining our plan, we have evolved our vision and mission to the essence of why we exist, our Purpose.
We have always driven our efforts with the intention to improve people’s lives. In an increasingly complex world, our ability to care and help people by offering innovative, personalized solutions will enable them to take decisions and shape a safer future for themselves, their loved ones, their businesses.
The work we do every day, and everything we do at Generali is connected to our Purpose and defines our role in the world – now and in the future.
Our Company Values
Our Generali Values describe what is important for us and we stick to them, no matter what.
- DELIVER ON THE PROMISE: We tie a long-term contract of mutual trust with our people, customers and stakeholders; all of our work is about improving the lives of our customers. We commit with discipline and integrity to bringing this promise to life and making an impact within a long-lasting relationship.
- VALUE OUR PEOPLE: We value our people, encourage diversity and invest in continuous learning and growth by creating a transparent, cohesive and accessible working environment. Developing our people will ensure our company’s long-term future.
- LIVE THE COMMUNITY: We are proud to belong to a global Group with strong, sustainable and long-lasting relationships in every market in which we operate. Our markets are our homes.
- BE OPEN: We are curious, approachable and empowered people with open and diverse mindsets who want to look at things from a different perspective.
Our Company Behaviours
Our behaviours describe how we all want to do things and complete our tasks every day, they are our way of doing that makes us different from the rest. They are our commitment, as a community and as individuals. They are the way we want to measure how we achieve results.
- OWNERSHIP: act with proactivity and passion for excellent performance
- SIMPLIFICATION: make things simple, adapt quickly and take smart decisions
- HUMAN TOUCH: partner with others, showing empathy and team spirit
- INNOVATION: embrace differences to make innovation happen
Our Code of Conduct
The Generali Code of Conduct is our guide to doing the right thing. Our Code sets ethical expectations of everybody working for, or on behalf of, Generali around the world.
Having a common set of Values and clear ethical expectations in our Code helps us to make choices in a consistent way and enables our workplace to continue to be an environment where frankness, openness and candour can be relied upon. When anyone is faced with an ethical dilemma, our Values and our Code will guide them.
Our managers are expected to be role models for our Code and to make their teams feel comfortable asking questions about whether certain behaviour or business proposals are in line with our Values and the principles of our Code. In addition, online and instructor led training programmes coupled with a comprehensive communications programme ensure that all our employees are fully aware of the importance of our code and their responsibilities to speak up if they have any concerns.
Everyone is encouraged to voice concerns or ask for clarification on any aspect of our Code. To facilitate this, we have both local and group level reporting channels available for people to report any concerns in all of the countries where we operate. Confidentiality is guaranteed, and we have zero tolerance for any form of retaliation.
If you would like to raise a concern, please let us know the details by sending us an email:
- Generali Asia Regional Office - email@example.com
There are other reporting channels offered by the Group such as:
- the Compliance Helpline via free-toll numbers (Hong Kong number: 800-96-4175); or
- the webform available at secure.ethicspoint.eu